HAVE A FUNDRAISER
How to throw a fundraiser:
- Fill out your sign-up sheet with a WFF manager. You will need your organization’s Tax I.D. number.
- The manager can supply a fundraiser flyer for you to copy and pass out & a checklist made easy for you to follow.
- Advertise and hand out your flyers at and around your organization. (not near our restaurant, Please)
- Your charitable organization will get 20% of each sale (pre-tax) when your flyer is presented to our cashier on the night of the event. Your fundraiser check will arrive 4 weeks after the event.
Any organization with a tax I.D. number and recognized by the government as a non-profit organization can take part in a WFF fundraiser.
- Senior Communities, Booster Clubs
- Athletic Teams, Little League Teams, Cheer Squads
- Church Groups, High School Sport Teams
- Scouts, Clubs & Camps, Parent/Teacher Organizations.
- Public Schools, School Bands, Student Councils
Excludes: private parties, private rooms, banquets and/or political parties.
- Pick a date & fill out fundraising sign-up sheet.
- Either bring in your form or fax it to: # 630-739-4466.
- Confirm within 2 weeks of the event date with the store manager.
- Print your fundraiser flyers; either from our website @ whitefencefarm.com or come to one of our locations and pick one up.
- Now, round up some customers. Remember the more people you can get to come the more money you make. Your time is YOUR money $$$$$$
- Attend event, relax, enjoy great food and let us do the cooking for you.
AVAILABLE LOCATIONS AND DAYSMain Restaurant (Available Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 5-9pm)
1376 Joliet Road
Romeoville, Il 60446
Phone # 630-739-1720
Carryouts: (Available Tuesday or Wednesday 4-8pm)
It's possible to combine the Romeoville carryout night & restaurant night
See our Carryout Locations